Saturday, September 16, 2006

Class Scribe: What to Write About

So... it's your turn to be the class scribe and you're not quite sure what to do. Sound about right?? Here are some scribing suggestions from a teacher I worked with last year.


Try answering these questions in your scribe post:
  1. What did we do in class today?
  2. What did we learn during these activities?
  3. Was this new information or something I've seen in math or another class before?
  4. Was the material difficult or easy to understand?
  5. Is there something that I still don't understand and could ask my classmates to explain?
  6. Did anything else happen during class that would be fun to keep a record of?

Have fun, be creative, and remember this is a public forum. What you write represents yourself, your classmates, your teacher, and your school so blog responsibly and safely.

Ms. Armstrong (and me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home