Monday, September 18, 2006

Polynomial Division (and Exponents!)

Hey Guys!

I was searching the web for a site that would explain polynomial division for you so that we can all feel confident for the test on Thursday. I think I found a gooder! Click on the "Polynomial Division" link under "Math Help" in the sidebar on the right. Page one shows what division looks like when you don't have to use long division, page two shows some examples of long division, and page three shows long division when there's a remainder.

While you're at it, they've done a great job of illustrating the exponent laws as well. Check out pages 1,2 and 5 in the "Exponents" link under "Math Help" in the sidebar.

I hope this helps! If you ever find a website that is helpful or interesting, let me know and I'll add it to the sidebar as well.

Sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home