Saturday, October 21, 2006

How to Square Root in HTML

I just did a google search on "HTML"+"square root" and this is what I came up with:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html3/roots.html

Hope this helps! I'll let you guys be the first to try it out.

P.S. Don't forget that a part of your computer assignment last week was to check out the "S2 Pre-Calculus" blog linked on the right hand side of this blog, read one of the posts pertaining to the graphing unit, and leave a comment saying what you learned and asking a question. I see that two of you have done this.

I've asked you to do this because I believe that seeing it before it comes up in our class will add some familiarity to it and help you to catch on quicker in class. I'll ask the teacher to get her students to answer your questions as comments on this post. You may also want to ask them how they post graphs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home